Fire Damage Restoration
No one expects their lives to be interrupted by accidents. While it might not be the most glorious thing in the world, coming back home to a healthy home still intact is a thing of joy. But every once in a while, accidents, including fire outbreaks, happen. When they do, you need the services of the best fire damage restoration contractors to help restore your home to how it was before the damage.
AAA Water Damage Repair can restore your home to its pre-damage state after a fire. We’re a full-service water, fire, and mold remediation company. We’re a top fire damage restoration service provider and provide all the restoration and smoke damage repair services you need to take your home back to healthy living conditions.
What is Fire Damage Restoration?
Fire damage restoration is an umbrella term for a wide range of services that help you rebuild what was lost in a fire. It is the process of restoring your home to its pre-fire damage conditions. These services include:
- Cleaning and deodorizing your home and property
- Removing items damaged in the fire that we cannot salvage
- Repairing or replacing damaged structures and fixtures, including walls, floors, roofs, ceilings, doors, windows, stairways, and foundations
- Smoke damage restoration
- Temporary roofing for areas where permanent repairs are underway
- And more
When you want to rebuild your home as quickly as possible, you will need a restoration company with the tools, expertise, and staffing to meet all these needs. AAA Water Damage Repair is the preferred fire damage restoration service because of our experience and ability to get the job done right.
What Does Fire Damage Restoration Include?
The exact process and tasks for each fire damage restoration project differ based on certain factors. But the fire damage restoration process begins with assessing the extent of the damage and includes fire damage restoration procedures such as
- Removing fire and smoke-damaged materials such as insulation, drywall, carpeting, and floor coverings that may be contaminated with chemicals or mold
- Removing and disposing of appliances (such as stoves and refrigerators) and items that cannot be restored due to smoke damage or other contamination
- Repairing structural elements such as framing and support beams to provide a safe and secure home
- Repairing, cleaning, and disinfecting all damaged items. The restoration team will remove smoke stains from soft surfaces such as fabrics, draperies, upholstery, and other washable materials. They will also remove odor-causing residue from the fire, including smoke residue from hard surfaces such as walls, ceilings, floors, and doors.
- Repairing holes in walls caused by smoke detectors, windows, or equipment used to extinguish the fire
- Providing appropriate space heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) filtration systems as needed to control indoor air quality
- The restoration team will also disinfect hard surfaces such as walls, ceilings, floors, countertops, and other non-washable surfaces.
- Space deodorization will be available to minimize the odor caused by fire damage in the home or office.
- The restoration team will also remove smoke damage from hard surfaces such as walls, ceilings, floors, and doors. They will clean soot from upholstered furniture and mattresses.
The fire damage restoration process also includes water damage restoration, as water is often an essential ingredient in extinguishing fires. The assessment that we at AAA Water Damage Repair will conduct will consist of every damage done, and our restoration services will cover everything.
The fire damage restoration process starts with home and damage assessment. Then the restoration team will remove all standing water resulting from the fire extinguishing activities. We will then remove everything that was completely burned in the fire and which we cannot salvage. This will help us lay bare what’s left to work on.
From then on, the process will include cleaning, washing, and disinfecting, salvaging any furniture or other items that survived the fire, rebuilding of burned-down structures such as walls, removing soot, and more. When we take on your project, we will give you a complete and exact rundown of what the process will look like. But what we have described above is what the general process often entails.
We always use the most advanced equipment on the market, ensuring that you get back to normal as quickly as possible.
How Much Does Fire Damage Repair Cost?
Each fire damage restoration service is different and typically depends on how much damage was done, the size of the house, the amount of work that we will have to do, the types of materials burned in the fire, and more. When you hire us, we will provide you with a free estimate of what it will cost you to restore your home.
Depending on the extent of the fire, your restoration project can cost from a few hundred dollars to several thousand dollars. But to be certain, call us so we can inspect your home to uncover the degree of damage and what it will require to restore your home. After the inspection and assessment, we’ll give you a free quote.
How Long Does Fire Restoration Take?
Some molds and fires can be repaired in as little as a few days, while others may take several months. The amount of work that we must do is dependent on the extent of the fire, how much work it will require, and what materials were burned or ruined (e.g., glass, insulation, sheetrock).
We will give you an estimate of the timeframe it will take us to complete the project. Have you recently had a fire outbreak? Do you want to restore your home to its pre-damage conditions?
Call us today Toll Free (833) 410-1097.
Our teams of specialized technicians are ready to handle any size fire damage or smoke damage restoration job, from a single room in your home to an entire apartment complex. In addition, we stay on top of all the latest restoration techniques and use state-of-the-art equipment that helps us get the job done more efficiently and effectively every day.
In all cases, including emergencies, we will estimate the time frame it will take us to complete the project. We realize that you need your home back as soon as possible, and we work hard to get the job done quickly and efficiently.